We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Cream the butter and sugar together.
3. Add in the eggs, vanilla and milk and combine. 4. Finally add the plain flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
5. Line a muffin tray with cases. 6. Put in a tablespoon of batter into each of the cases, then top with a spoon of Nutella, then cover with another spoon of batter. Like so;
7. Bake for 15 minutes and then leave to cool.
TOPPING 1. Once the muffins have cooled, melt two tablespoons of butter. In a bowl mix 1tsp cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of golden caster sugar.
2. Dip the top of the muffins in the melted butter and then swirl around in the cinnamon sugar.
Ta da!! A fluffy cinnamon muffin with a hidden Nutella centre!